To access the Cedarbrook Association Members Portal, please click here.
To register a new user for C.A.M.P., please use this form.
ACC Distance Education
To see the schedules for the Distance Education courses, please click here.
As of the January 2016 modules, the ACC Distance Education is now inside C.A.M.P. log in page, please click here.
The Association of Cedarbrook Camps offers 4 different types of membership, giving camps the flexibility to pick the option that works best for them.
The Cedar membership offers the most benefits for a camp’s board and staff members and has the lowest fee multiplier. Cedar camps also agree to participate in and pay for American Camp Association (ACA) accreditation and membership, with a negotiated discount.
Brook membership works best for camps who rent their site and/or are not currently accredited by ACA. This option requires participation in an ACC review more frequently than Cedar Members.
The Palm membership is essentially a fee-per-benefit membership. It allows a camp an introductory membership to the ACC and is a good option for smaller camps with limited resources. It gives new member camps and their leaders the opportunity to participate and learn about the ACC and become familiar with the Cedarbrook community.
- Christian Camp and Conference Association
- CCCA’s mission is to proclaim the power and benefits of the Christian camp and conference experience, and to provide leaders at member organizations with ongoing encouragement, professional training and timely resources. In other words, CCCA exists to maximize the ministry of its members.What does it mean to “Maximize Your Ministry”?
- To help Christian camps and conference centers improve their performance and impact, to get even better at things they’re doing well.
- To help these ministries expand their outreach and increase attendance/occupancy so more people become committed disciples of Jesus Christ.
- ExpertOnlineTraining is the world’s leader of online training for summer camp staff and health care providers. We host two libraries:
- Leadership Essentials features 35 videos (each under 10 minutes) that teach critical leadership skills for camp staff;
- Medical Essentials features 24 professionally narrated flash webinars that teach pediatric, emergency, and wilderness medicine to the camp’s health care team.
- To date, more than 30,000 professionals have taken advantage of the educational resources at ExpertOnlineTraining and we’re poised to continue revolutionizing staff training in the camp world.