To access the Cedarbrook Association Members Portal, please click here.
To register a new user for C.A.M.P., please use this form.
ACC Distance Education
To see the schedules for the Distance Education courses, please click here.
As of the January 2016 modules, the ACC Distance Education is now inside C.A.M.P. log in page, please click here.
- Christian Camp and Conference Association
- CCCA’s mission is to proclaim the power and benefits of the Christian camp and conference experience, and to provide leaders at member organizations with ongoing encouragement, professional training and timely resources. In other words, CCCA exists to maximize the ministry of its members.What does it mean to “Maximize Your Ministry”?
- To help Christian camps and conference centers improve their performance and impact, to get even better at things they’re doing well.
- To help these ministries expand their outreach and increase attendance/occupancy so more people become committed disciples of Jesus Christ.
- ExpertOnlineTraining is the world’s leader of online training for summer camp staff and health care providers. We host two libraries:
- Leadership Essentials features 35 videos (each under 10 minutes) that teach critical leadership skills for camp staff;
- Medical Essentials features 24 professionally narrated flash webinars that teach pediatric, emergency, and wilderness medicine to the camp’s health care team.
- To date, more than 30,000 professionals have taken advantage of the educational resources at ExpertOnlineTraining and we’re poised to continue revolutionizing staff training in the camp world.