What is Cedarbrook Camping?
A camp that can affirm to the Association of Cedarbrook Camps (ACC) Spiritual Standard and Statement and Faith; Cedarbrook Core Values, Organizational Goals and Camper Development Outcomes; and is accredited by the American Camp Association; or an equivalent accreditation body in Canada; is a Cedarbrook Camp. By signing the ACC affirmation statement, the camp affirms agreement with the use of the elements of the affirmation within their camp and staff leadership, training and programming.
The Association encourages member camps to incorporate Cedarbrook into their camp name, or follow their camp’s name with the identification “A Cedarbrook Camp”. When using the Cedarbrook name within a camp or within the association, a camp will employ the Logo Usage and Graphic Standards outlined in the Association manual.
- Reflecting the value of each individual camp, regardless of size or situation, each member camp will be granted a single vote. This will be achieved by consensus of participating representatives from each camp.
- Each camp will be treated equally, regardless of size, situation, or amount of fees paid.
The Association was founded in 1992. Our Camps have been serving since 1941.
All Cedarbrook Camps are not-for-profit, and accredited by American Camp Association.
- Christian Camp and Conference Association
- CCCA’s mission is to proclaim the power and benefits of the Christian camp and conference experience, and to provide leaders at member organizations with ongoing encouragement, professional training and timely resources. In other words, CCCA exists to maximize the ministry of its members.What does it mean to “Maximize Your Ministry”?
- To help Christian camps and conference centers improve their performance and impact, to get even better at things they’re doing well.
- To help these ministries expand their outreach and increase attendance/occupancy so more people become committed disciples of Jesus Christ.
- To establish a strong communications network serving the Christian community, providing resources that inform, inspire, equip and add value.
- To encourage the spirit of worship to churches, organizations, and Christians individually, so that they may enhance their worship expression spontaneously, conveniently, affordably and legally.
- ExpertOnlineTraining is the world’s leader of online training for summer camp staff and health care providers. We host two libraries:
- Leadership Essentials features 35 videos (each under 10 minutes) that teach critical leadership skills for camp staff;
- Medical Essentials features 24 professionally narrated flash webinars that teach pediatric, emergency, and wilderness medicine to the camp’s health care team.
- To date, more than 30,000 professionals have taken advantage of the educational resources at ExpertOnlineTraining and we’re poised to continue revolutionizing staff training in the camp world.
Non-profit & Tax Exempt Status
The Association of Cedarbrook Camps Inc. was founded in 1992. The association was incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation in the State of New York in 2008 and obtained tax exempt status, in 2010, as a public charity under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the U.S. Department of Treasury. EIN#: 26-4542995. As a public charity, contributions to the association are deductible under section 170 of the Code. The association may also receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106 or 2522 of the Code.